No fancy talk. No weird pants.
Just a great game of golf, epic views and some cold beer.
The Meadows at Pemberton golf course key features (and bragging rights):
- Challenging 18 hole – par 72 – 6,407 yard resort-style golf experience.
- Distinctly varied terrain including front nine meadows, forested back nine and eighth hole island green. Walkable, and accessible, for all ages.
- Breath-taking, close-up mountain views – from the base of majestic Mt. Currie.
- Home to black bears, brown bears, moose, eagles, fox, deer and – of course – our very own Legendary Black Squirrel.
- Beautiful scenic drive approximately 5 min from Pemberton, 25 min from Whistler and 2 hrs from downtown Vancouver, BC.
- Home to the Black Squirrel Restaurant & Pub – a unique atmosphere, great food, and a destination all on its own. Recently voted by the readers of Pique Newspaper as Pemberton’s Best New Restaurant, Best Chef and Best Events.