Mini Putt & Foot Golf
An 18-hole natural grass mini putt for fine tuning your putting skills or just for having fun!
|Children 4 & Under||FREE|
Prices include putter and a golf ball.
Kids Birthday Parties
Have your next birthday party at The Meadows at Pemberton at Pemberton's only 18-hole mini putt course!
- Minimum 6 children
- $15 per child
- Price includes:
- Mini putt and all lawn game activities
- Party food platter including cut veggies and dip, grilled cheese, french fries and hot dogs
- Pop, juice and water
- Price does not include cake or decorations
A 9-hole course that combines the game of soccer and golf!
Course time is currently available after 4pm on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Other days and times may be available depending on how busy the course is- please call ahead, we'd be happy to let you know!
There are 10 basic rules to FootGolf:
1. Wear weather-appropriate clothing- some clubs require golf attire but it is not required at The Meadows.
2. Your ball must be easy to identify.
3. Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
4. The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before the kick.
5. Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
6. Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the round markers (tee markers).
- The order is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
7. Play the ball from where it lies: It's not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects.
- Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other players kick or ball in any way.
8. The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
9. If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within two steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water, receiving one penalty point, or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one penalty point.
10. Only on the greens may the balls be picked up to be cleaned or replaced. Regardless of the distance from the hole, the hole must be completed. "Giving" to the opponent is not allowed.